My Wantlist

Currently I am looking for the FDC , mint stamps , mint stamp sheetlet, mint Miniature sheet for my topic of collection : Zodiac, Cartoon and Comic, Astronomy, Planet , Lunar New Year(Monkey),Odd shaped M/S,Preserve Polar Regions and Glaciers and Beijing Olympic 2008.

Anyone interested to exchange from Malaysia or able to help please email me at:
fungstamp@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.

EUROPA 2009- ASTRONOMY, Europa 2010-CHILDREN BOOK.anyone can help on this topic's stamps ,blocks, miniature sheet or FDC please contact me. My items for exchange
I have new address, please don't send anything to the address shown in previous post. Email me for the new address. Thanks





Sunday, April 5, 2009

WWF FDC

That day suddenly receive a letter from Norway. Quite surpise too. When I look at the sender's address , really not familiar with it.



When I open the letter, really got something make me so happy! there are set of 4 FDC and one set of mint stamps. WWF issue from Ascension Island.

Ascension Island is an isolated island of volcanic origin in the South Atlantic Ocean, around 1,600 kilometres (994 mi) from the coast of Africa, and 2,250 kilometres (1,398 mi) from the coast of South America.



These nice FDC really make me so happy about it. But who is sending these items to me, and why sending to me???

After reading the letter, only I know that this is from Joey who celebrate "2.000.000 Postcrossing Cards RAS" from the postcrossing Forum. Thank you to Joey!
Of course I can't forget to thanks my friends, Marika who nominated my name to Joey!
Thank you to both of you! Thanks to Postcrossing Forum, I can stand a chance to receive those nice items!

No comments: