My Wantlist

Currently I am looking for the FDC , mint stamps , mint stamp sheetlet, mint Miniature sheet for my topic of collection : Zodiac, Cartoon and Comic, Astronomy, Planet , Lunar New Year(Monkey),Odd shaped M/S,Preserve Polar Regions and Glaciers and Beijing Olympic 2008.

Anyone interested to exchange from Malaysia or able to help please email me at:
fungstamp@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.

EUROPA 2009- ASTRONOMY, Europa 2010-CHILDREN BOOK.anyone can help on this topic's stamps ,blocks, miniature sheet or FDC please contact me. My items for exchange
I have new address, please don't send anything to the address shown in previous post. Email me for the new address. Thanks





Saturday, April 25, 2009

Covers from Postcrossing RR

After showing those nice covers from the blogger, now would like to share the nice covers from Postcrossing forum's RR. I have join some RR group. These are the nice covers I received.
First is the cover from Bulgaria, sent by Childish, Thank you for this nice cover with the special postmark on it.
Next will have a look on this Green Cover from the Netherland. Really nice green cover, the stamps using is perfectly match the topic "Green". Thanks to Jetske!
Well this is the cover from Brazil. Nice setenant stamps commemorating Missao Centenary 1906-2006. I just try to get info from the stamps. Thanks vbformig !

Next is a Mini sheet cover from the Netherlands. Thanks to Pbesso select this comic M/S which is my topic again! :)
Also this nice M/S cover from Estonia, sent by August4. Thank you!
This Estonian M/S is issued on 11.11.2000 commemorating Centenary Of The Estonian National Bookplate.
Information from Estonian Post:
In 1900 Kristjan Raud, an illustrator of the Estonian national epic Kalevipoeg, made a bookplate for his brother Paul Raud, a painter, thus creating the first bookplate by an Estonian artist in Estonia. As a result, the Estonian national bookplate marks its centenary this year. The number of bookplates made by Estonian professional and amateur artists before World War II reached about a thousand, but by today, the figure is close to 40,000. Bookplates, ex libris, have been pictured in postage stamps also before, for example in 1935 in Spain, in 1945 in Brazil and in 1970 in the Soviet Union.

No comments: