My Wantlist

Currently I am looking for the FDC , mint stamps , mint stamp sheetlet, mint Miniature sheet for my topic of collection : Zodiac, Cartoon and Comic, Astronomy, Planet , Lunar New Year(Monkey),Odd shaped M/S,Preserve Polar Regions and Glaciers and Beijing Olympic 2008.

Anyone interested to exchange from Malaysia or able to help please email me at:
fungstamp@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.

EUROPA 2009- ASTRONOMY, Europa 2010-CHILDREN BOOK.anyone can help on this topic's stamps ,blocks, miniature sheet or FDC please contact me. My items for exchange
I have new address, please don't send anything to the address shown in previous post. Email me for the new address. Thanks





Sunday, April 5, 2009

Moomins from Finland

Moomins, very cute cartoon character from Finland. Actually I also don't know about this cartoon characters, just start to know about it when I join the forum and always heard about it. Then only I start to know more about it and collect items for Moomins. Finland got issue stamps for Moomins, but I just manage to get the second issues not the first one. First issue is rare now.
Ok, let's have a look on the stamps booklet. Thanks for Marika for this Moomins stamp booklet.


There are a Tampere Art Museum Moominvalley, covers posted from the post office there will have the special Moomins postmark. Thanks to Marika for this nice cover.
So great can have two Moomins covers at a time. This is nice Moomin cover also from there sent by Villevaltteri. Thanks!



You can see on the cover sent by Villevaltteri having a very cute Polar Bear sticker on the right bottom corner. What is that sticker? Yes, that is related to very hot topic currently, Preserve the Polar Regions and Glaciers!

No comments: