My Wantlist

Currently I am looking for the FDC , mint stamps , mint stamp sheetlet, mint Miniature sheet for my topic of collection : Zodiac, Cartoon and Comic, Astronomy, Planet , Lunar New Year(Monkey),Odd shaped M/S,Preserve Polar Regions and Glaciers and Beijing Olympic 2008.

Anyone interested to exchange from Malaysia or able to help please email me at:
fungstamp@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.

EUROPA 2009- ASTRONOMY, Europa 2010-CHILDREN BOOK.anyone can help on this topic's stamps ,blocks, miniature sheet or FDC please contact me. My items for exchange
I have new address, please don't send anything to the address shown in previous post. Email me for the new address. Thanks





Sunday, May 24, 2009

Simpson is coming!

US Postal issue a series of Simpson's stamps on 7 May 2009. I think most of you will be familiar with this famous cartoon series on your television. I also miss the characters. Here you are, items for Simpson. Thanks to Jennefer who willing to swap with me and sending all these nice stamps and FDC.

D'oh! see the postcard first, this is a nice postcard!

This is the letter used to send me the FDC, also got one set of stamps on it.
Consider FDC from US. Speciall postmark on each cartoon character! Happy Simpson Family.
This is the stamps booklet, so surprise and happy receive this , as at first I thought just a set of stamps!!

Letter used to send me the Simpson stamps booklet.

No comments: