My Wantlist

Currently I am looking for the FDC , mint stamps , mint stamp sheetlet, mint Miniature sheet for my topic of collection : Zodiac, Cartoon and Comic, Astronomy, Planet , Lunar New Year(Monkey),Odd shaped M/S,Preserve Polar Regions and Glaciers and Beijing Olympic 2008.

Anyone interested to exchange from Malaysia or able to help please email me at:
fungstamp@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.

EUROPA 2009- ASTRONOMY, Europa 2010-CHILDREN BOOK.anyone can help on this topic's stamps ,blocks, miniature sheet or FDC please contact me. My items for exchange
I have new address, please don't send anything to the address shown in previous post. Email me for the new address. Thanks





Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Covers from Philatelic Friends

After show all the covers from the group joining, now share the beautiful covers from my philatelic friends too!

Thanks Tomi for this nice Registered mail! It is from Croatia!


This is the Registered mail from Vietnam, thanks Tri Thuc.
And this is the cover from Belarus, my first cover from Belarus, nice designed cover from Nargiza, thanks.
Cover from New Zealand, thanks Rodger.
Cover from France, thanks Michelle.
And this is the nice cover from Finland. Thanks Keijo.
Cover from Slovenia.
Cover from Singapore, thanks Edmund for this nice cover.
And finally is the cover from China, thanks my friend.

No comments: