My Wantlist

Currently I am looking for the FDC , mint stamps , mint stamp sheetlet, mint Miniature sheet for my topic of collection : Zodiac, Cartoon and Comic, Astronomy, Planet , Lunar New Year(Monkey),Odd shaped M/S,Preserve Polar Regions and Glaciers and Beijing Olympic 2008.

Anyone interested to exchange from Malaysia or able to help please email me at:
fungstamp@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.

EUROPA 2009- ASTRONOMY, Europa 2010-CHILDREN BOOK.anyone can help on this topic's stamps ,blocks, miniature sheet or FDC please contact me. My items for exchange
I have new address, please don't send anything to the address shown in previous post. Email me for the new address. Thanks





Friday, November 2, 2007

PostCard From France-Harry Potter

I got receive this postcard from France recently, is from a friends who visit my blog previously and decide to send me this special postcard. Thanks to Contard Stephenne. Actually i not really sure about your address. I will send you a cover later and hopefully i write the address correctly. However, if you see my blog before i send the cover to you next week, wish you can send me your address through the email. Thanks
I just wonder why have two postmark with the different date,22 and 23 October.


And the special postmark is that from any exhibition?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ! It's great to sea my postcard on your blog. The cancellation is from a stamp exhibition near my home. I am a little bit disapointed because the post office put again 3 cancellations. next week I will go to a great stamp show in Paris I will try to send nice covers. My address is COTARD STEPHANE, 13 RESIDENCE BEAULIEU, 61400 LE PIN LA GARENNE FRANCE