My Wantlist

Currently I am looking for the FDC , mint stamps , mint stamp sheetlet, mint Miniature sheet for my topic of collection : Zodiac, Cartoon and Comic, Astronomy, Planet , Lunar New Year(Monkey),Odd shaped M/S,Preserve Polar Regions and Glaciers and Beijing Olympic 2008.

Anyone interested to exchange from Malaysia or able to help please email me at:
fungstamp@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.

EUROPA 2009- ASTRONOMY, Europa 2010-CHILDREN BOOK.anyone can help on this topic's stamps ,blocks, miniature sheet or FDC please contact me. My items for exchange
I have new address, please don't send anything to the address shown in previous post. Email me for the new address. Thanks





Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cover From USA, Thanks Family!!

Few days ago receive this cover from USA, really thanks for the cover. Somemore the cover is packed very well, packed and sealed in a plastic bag. I really appreciate this as quite number of my cover get wet and dirty when here is raining day. Everyday i just can pray please don't rain too often. Ha.. else my cover normally will get wet.
I just wonder why the cover take long time to reach Malaysia? It take around 2 months plus. From the stamps on the cover, the postage should be enough for airmail to Malaysia. Just not sure is that they treat it as seamail?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your lovely clock tower stamps cover.

http://www.blogcharm.com/send4covers/84559/Thanks+Kow+Siew+Lan+-+Lovely+clock+tower.html

Anonymous said...

Cover we send is special request 1st day issue cancel mark from post office. Thus took longer time!