My Wantlist

Currently I am looking for the FDC , mint stamps , mint stamp sheetlet, mint Miniature sheet for my topic of collection : Zodiac, Cartoon and Comic, Astronomy, Planet , Lunar New Year(Monkey),Odd shaped M/S,Preserve Polar Regions and Glaciers and Beijing Olympic 2008.

Anyone interested to exchange from Malaysia or able to help please email me at:
fungstamp@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.

EUROPA 2009- ASTRONOMY, Europa 2010-CHILDREN BOOK.anyone can help on this topic's stamps ,blocks, miniature sheet or FDC please contact me. My items for exchange
I have new address, please don't send anything to the address shown in previous post. Email me for the new address. Thanks





Thursday, April 10, 2008

Really Happy with this cover from Japan!!

This nice cover from Japan. Japan Astronomy Club 100 years. I not sure i am translate it correctly not. I am so happy to receive this cover. One of my main topic related. Unfortunately is the postman here fold my cover again. That is very sad things. Always fold my cover. Really bad for this.
However this still a very good cover for me..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it is not a secret - who did you received this from - you can just write a nickname if that is a postcrossing forum member. Thnks!

lefung said...

Hope you don't mind, this cover is not from postcrossing forum member. If from there for sure I will post his name here.